Positiv Christmas Contest
In preparation for the Christmas season, we'd like to know the most cherished tradition you and your family observe to celebrate the Christmas spirit! maybe it's delivering toys at a children's hospital, serving meals at a homeless shelter, or singing carols at a retirement home. something you do with your family which defines the true meaning of Christmas! the three most wonderful entries will then be mentioned on Positiv on both Christmas eve and Christmas day!
To enter, simply submit your story along with a high-quality family photo by December 10th. Please include the following information:
- How did the tradition begin?
- How it is significant to your family?
- Where it takes place?
- How long you've carried this tradition?
- Who is involved?
- How it has impacted your life?
- How it defines the true meaning of Christmas?
- Any other information you think is important.
Kindly keep your story to a maximum of 450 characters. The Positiv team will review all entries and contact the three lucky winners by December 18th.
Thanks, and we can't wait to hear all about your favorite Christmas tradition!